FOGGS: Friends of Goose Green School
FOGGS is the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) for Goose Green School. Its objectives are to:
- Help build an inclusive and friendly community for parents, carers, teachers and the local community
- Raise much needed extra funds to support the school in looking after the education, enrichment and well-being of our children.
FOGGS organises a range of activities and events across the school year. We hope this broad range means that there’s something of interest to everyone.
Committee meetings generally take place a couple of times a term – everyone welcome!
What happens to funds raised?
FOGGS works hard to raise thousands of pounds each year from the activities it organises to provide the school with items requested by the school. In the 2019/20 school year, the school has asked that funds raised by FOGGS go towards:
- Playground enhancements
- Year 5 Steel Pan lessons
- Mathletics (online learning programme)
- Spellodrome (online learning programme)
- Coaches for year 4 and year 6 residential camps
- Scrap art project
- Maths equipment
FOGGS is a registered charity and is required to have a committee/trustees to organise events and activities. Everyone involved participates on a voluntary basis.
Feel free to contact FOGGS by emailing email@example.com or say hello at drop off and pick up times.
The committee comprises:
Co-Chair – Katherine Eastman
Co-Chair – post vacant
Secretary – Clare Smart
Co-Treasurer – Paul Clark
Co-Treasurer – Tahnee Wright
If you are interested in applying for any of the roles, please review the attached descriptions and email firstname.lastname@example.org.