The uniform consists of:
- Black or grey trousers or skirt
- Green gingham dress
- White polo shirt
- Goose green sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Black shoes or trainers
- Green book bag
The Goose Green logo cardigans, sweatshirts and other items are supplied by Deco Schoolwear who provide two stress-free and easy ways: online, or by telephone order. When the situation allows we will also be selling uniform via the school office.
To start shopping online:
- Navigate to http://www.goosegreen.deco-uniforms.com/ and click on ‘start shopping’.
- Simply click on the items you require, choose the size and quantity and add them to the basket.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on your shopping cart, register your details and checkout.
Once you have registered you will be able to log back in to check the details of your order. Unlike many other uniform suppliers, Deco embroider the clothing themselves rather than outsourcing to other companies, which assists with a shorter delivery time – up to only 10 working days from your payment clearing.
For parents who would prefer to not use our online service we can take orders over the phone 01572 821 665.
For information on delivery and returns, please visit http://www.goosegreen.deco-uniforms.com/
In addition, if you have any questions or need help ordering, please just call 01572 821665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOGGs are also looking into a discount for Goose Green parents with Stamptastic who sell personalised name stamps to make labelling uniform less of a chore.